- Overall Administration and handling of Accounts, Audit etc.
- Handling of Legal issues and to appear in different Court / Tribunals on behalf of RNE member developers / Industry as and when required.
- Govt. Interface: Liaison with Govt. depts., ROS, arranging public opinions and representations follow-up including Liaison with GDA and other adjoining authorities in relation to member issues.
- Execution of CSR Activities involving Government & Ministers, Industrial Bodies and related renowned orgs.
- Handling Buyer associations, PR / Media / Press Conferences, Sensitive issues out-break and Panic situations etc.
- Conduction of Seminars, Expos, Rallies, Study Tours, Camps, Developer Meets; Finalization of Agenda, Minutes, ATRs and Programme Schedules etc. in consultation with Governing Board.
- Execution of certain activities for promotion of region and image-building of Real Estate Industry in RNE region.
- Management of complaints lodged on CREDAI NCRs Complaint-portal in coordination with CREDAI NCR
- Expansion of the CREDAI RNE Membership base
- Building and managing relationships in the real estate industry / among member developers.
- Handling agencies responsible for outsourced work of CREDAI RNE; Conceptualization and generation of marketing communication materials like newsletters, Policy papers, research work etc.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A. Negotiable
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Corporate Communication Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time