- Drafting & vetting of Builder Buyers Agreements, scrutinizing the property documents, drafting of Agreements & Contracts including Lease Deed, Leave and License Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Agreement to Sell & Purchase, Possession Hand Over Documents, Sale Deeds, Due-Diligence of property, commercial lease contract, maintenance agreement, indemnity bonds, LOI, petitions, letters and various other legal documents
- Legal documentation and brief the panel advocates on the cases/files for hearing and arguments
- To appear as Authorized Representative on behalf of the company before various authorities, tribunals, courts and forums.
- Studying contracts and legal documents to make sure that it is in the organizations interests
- Continuous research in the field and knowledge about recent judgement or Notifications helpful in performing the work effectively
- Preparation of MIS report for the Senior Leadership/ Management
- Good Knowledge of laws applicable on Real Estate sector RERA, Property & Land Law, Contract Law, Banking law, Consumer Law, Labor Law, Negotiable Instruments, Arbitration etc.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A. Negotiable
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Litigation Management [Civil, Criminal, Negotiable Instruments Act, Writs, Arbitration, Summary Suits, Consumer Matters, etc.]
- Strong Drafting and Analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interacting with various Functions, negotiating Parties and the Judicial System
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience of laws dealing with government and/or semi Govt., Quasi Judicial Authorities
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on litigation matters of importance;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
- Good planning and organization skills; and
- Proven ability to delicately solve/settle/negotiate sensitive matters.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law and other legal aspects related to the Company's business
UG:LLB - Law
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Landcraft Developers Pvt Ltd
Garg group with a legacy of more than 80-years. Landcraft is developing a total of 8 million sq. ft in 4 of its projects Golf Links, River heights, Dinesh Nagar in Ghaziabad and The Center Court in Gurgaon.
View Contact Details+