- Execution & monitoring the complete site activities
- Studying the Tenders, BOQs and contract and preparation of cost estimates and project execution schedule
- Co-ordination, execution of site work by team of engineer as per the technical specifications and drawings
- Study of Drawings and monitoring of ground level execution of work at site and resource planning
- Co-ordination with Architects, contractors, vendors & consultants to resolve site related problems
- To lead a team of contractors with overall responsibility of delivering the project within time, cost & quality ensuring to get the work done from the contractors on site.
- checking of client & subcontractors bills involved in execution of works
- Meeting Quality and safety standards at site
- Manpower Planning and Material Planning at site
- Involved in weekly/ fortnightly & monthly review meetings
- To meet the physical & financial targets of the projects.
- Should be fully accountable for timely completion of projects qualitatively.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A. Negotiable
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time